Sat, Dec 04|
Learn how to be authentically and unapologetically YOU!
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
About the event
To be SHAMELESS, we must explore our restraints and our resistance to loving ourselves as we are. To achieve self-love, we must learn how to talk to ourselves in a positive way. To practice self-love, we must be intentional with daily interactional exercises. To be SHAMELESS, we have to be real confident-not fake confident- in how we show up for ourselves and to others.
This Workshop Is For You If You Experience The Following:
- Poor self-esteem.
- Self-accustation/feelings of condemnation/ false guilt
- Feelings or inferiority or inadequacy.
- Fear/dread/anxiety/worry and/or nervousness
- Feeling like or believing "I am a failure."
- Negativity and/or pessimissm.
- Isolation and/or withdrawal.
- Judgement and/or criticism of others.
- Self-righteousness and/or self-justification.
- Competiteveness in most areas of your life.
- Jealousy and/or possessiveness.
This Workshop Is Benefical For The Following:
- Personal Development
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking
During The Workshop You Will:
- Explore what it means to love yourself.
- Learn fun yet practical ways to express daily self-love.
- Participate in individualized exercises.
- Participate in group exercises.
- Create a promisary plan for yourself.
2021 Shameless Workshop
The Workshops will be held:
Wednesday, December 1st, 7:00pm-8:00pmEST
Thursday, December 2nd, 7:00pm-8:00pm EST
Saturday, December 4th. 1:00pm-3:00pm EST
It is important to note that there will be new material at each workshop date. If a person missed a previous workshop, a recording of the workshop will be made available to paid clients after the workshops are complete.
This ticket price includes access to all 3 workshop dates.$35.00+$0.88 service fee
This ticket price includes access to all 3 workshop dates.$50.00+$1.25 service fee